FEE:- The Fee including Institutional and Hostel as applicable must be paid on joining
the Institute failing which a student will not be allowed to join the Hostel or
ANY REVISION IN FEE BY
NATIONAL COUNCIL WILL BE INTIMATED IMMEDIATELY.
- A student MUST ATTEND 90% OF TOTAL CLASSES. Defaulters
will not be allowed to appear for the final exams, However Principal may
condone maximum relaxating of 10% on merit of individual cases.
- Any student found absent in the class/hostel
continuously for five working days without prior permission from competent
authority , his/her name will be struck off from the rolls. The Institute
reserves the right to grant re-admission on payment of Rs. 1000/- as
Re-admission fees subject to fulfilling other conditions.
- Lunch will be provided to only those students,
attending all the classes right since morning.
- Involvement in any in-disciplinary activities inside
or outside the institute will be liable to be discharged from the Institute.
- No student will be allowed for the practical classes
without proper uniform, other than the practical classes they should wear
FORMAL DRESS ONLY.
NOTE : JEANS, T-SHIRTS, SNEAKERS etc. ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED INSIDE THE CAMPUS.
- No. student is allowed to undertake any outdoor party
or attend any outdoor catering without prior permission from the HOD, on
non-compliance a student is liable to face strict disciplinary action
- All students are supposed to remain in decent dress.
- Admitted students leaving the hostel to stay with
their local guardians or home out of Bhopal should take prior written
permission of Hostel Warden otherwise he/she will be discharged from the
- All Hostelries are supposed to be present in the
Hostel on the following period:
GIRLS HOSTEL 7:00 PM TO 8:00
BOYS HOSTEL 10:00 PM TO 8:00
All students are suppose to
present in the breakfast and Dinner time within ½ hour of service, otherwise the
concerned meal shall not be served to them.
- Hostel facility is granted to the students subject to
the attendance of the Institute and if any student found attending less than
80% of classes his/her hostel facility will be withdrawn.
- Hostel Rent and Mess charges are payable in advance.
- Any breakages made by the students pertaining to
furniture, fixtures, fittings, electricity equipments and any other properties
of the Institute will be charged from the students with fine.
- All students are supposed to keep their room
hygienically cleaned have to co-operate with the House Keeping staff provided
by the Institute in cleaning operation.
- SMOKING IS STRICLY
PROHIBITTED IN THE INSTITUTE AND HOSTEL PREMISES.
- Powers to get the Hostel vacated in case of
indiscipline is delegated to Hostel Warden / Hostel Care taker.
- In case hostel facility is withdrawn on Indiscipline
or other reasons the hostel rent & mess fees is NON REFUNDABLE.
- If any students leave the hostel in between the
session the hostel rent & mess charges is NON REFUNDABLE. Only Caution
money refund after the completion of course is
- No student is allowed to keep motorcycle or two
wheelers in the hostel premises.
- Mobiles could be kept by the students on their own
- No student will directly inform police or other
agencies any compliant without informing the Hostel superintendent & the
- If any such incident is reported the students will be
out of the hostel.
- All Girls students must be
in the campus before 6:30 PM
- Girls students staying out later than 6:30 PM will have to obtain
a special permission from the Hostel warden.
- Application form going out for weekend must be
submitted atleast two days in advance in person to the HOSTEL WARDEN.
- Boys students should not visit Girls Hostel & vice
- All students must be in their respective Room from 9:00 pm onwards.
- Strict silence should be maintained between 9:30 pm to 6:00 am
- No visitors will be allowed to pay visit to the
hostels without the permission of the hostel warden or Hostel care taker.
- The students should inform their friends and relatives
not to visit the hostel unless case of emergency and that too with prior
permission of the hostel warden or Hostel Care taker.
- Keep Rooms, Corridors, staircase and bathrooms clean
- Students should not sit on the parapet walls on the
terrace or corridor.
- Student should not keep any valuable articles or cash
more than Rs. 100/- with them. Lock their cupboard or suitcase with proper
- The institute will not be held responsible for any
losses if they are not locking their cupboards, suitcases etc.
- RAGGING IS STRICLTY
PROHIBITED. IF ANY ONE FOUND RAGGING HE / SHE WILL BE DISCHARGED FROM THE
INSTITUTE AS WELL AS FROM THE HOSTEL.
- Girls Students can go for shopping on holidays from 10 am. To 5:30 pm (But in groups only)
- Mobile Phones are strictly
banned in the Institute premises during working hours. Institute does not take
any responsibility for theft of Mobile phones and other valuables in the
- It is compulsory to all admitted students to attend
theory as well as practical classes completely on every working days and if He
/ She fails to attend any class during that day he/she will be considered
ABSENT for a full day.
- All admitted students are supposed to wear the uniform
prescribed by the Institute for respective departments.
- All students must attain 75% of classes in all
subjects failing which he/she will be discharged from the Institute.
- Monthly attendance register will be submitted to the
Head of Institute by the Head of the Departments. The class teacher in writing
about the shortage shall inform students failing to attain the required
percentage of attendance. The Institute simultaneously call the parents and
will take written undertaking. In case the student fails to attain 75% of the
attendance in subsequent months the Head of the Departments has been given
executive powers to discharge the student.
It is compulsory for all the
students to appear and pass the Mid Term Examination failing which they shall
not be allowed to appear the final examination.
MID TERM EXAMINATION
middle of the session, as per Academic Calendar, Institute will conduct Mid-Term
Examination for all students who fulfill the required attendance percentage. The
marks obtained in Mid Term Examination is of grade significance as it contains
30% of the overall marks that means the final composition of marks will be
calculated as 70 of final exam and 30 of Mid Term Exam for a maximum of 100
circumstances No Re-Examination will be conduced by the Institute.